You will learn the secrets of ice fishing from a local expert, your guide. Catch is not guaranteed, but most likely for patient fishermen. However, the most important thing is to enjoy the tranquillity and silence of the wintry forest. Possible catch will be prepared to a tasty snack by the campfire – have you ever tasted fish that is this fresh? After pick up from your accommodation, we depart to the Ice fishing trip to Santa’s secret fishing place.
The guide will show you the tricks of the ice fishing. First you have to drill your own hole into the ice!
If you are out of Fisherman’s luck today, there will still be a tasty snack for you, we warm up the sausages and hot drinks by a campfire – nothing is better than a small picnic in the wilds!
Duration: 3 hours
• Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
• All described activities, services and equipment
• Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf)
• Hot drinks and grilled sausages on open fire
• Guidance is in English, other languages on request
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.