Following 9am or 1pm pick at your accommodation in central Helsinki, take the 45-minute journey to Porvoo’s historic Old Town to meet your guide and begin your walking tour.
On arrival, explore the winding waterways and brightly colored traditional wooden homes, and gain insight into Porvoo’s history and culture. Along the way, take in top attractions such as 15th-century Porvoo Cathedral, and browse the many waterside bars, cafes, galleries, and restaurants you find.
Visit a local chocolate shop and sample some of the traditional sweet treats the locals love. Afterward, enjoy free time to soak up the atmosphere and explore further at your leisure.
When it’s time to leave Porvoo’s Old Town behind, return in comfort to your Helsinki hotel to conclude your tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Important: Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all traveler
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund