Snowmobiling will end when we reach the Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge – cosy lumberjack houses nestled by the river of Raudanjoki. The Lodge offers traditional Finnish log cabin accommodation. Check in to your cabin, each room has two beds, bathroom facilities are shared in the cottage. Single room is available for extra supplement. Rest a little – there is free time for sauna or walking around in the beautiful nature area. Dinner will be served at 19.30 at the Lodge’s Restaurant. The tour will give you a perfect location away from the city lights and you will have the whole night to watch the sky and look for Northern Lights.
Breakfast is served in the morning from 08.00-10.00, after what you have some free time for a little hike in the surroundings. Transfer back to Rovaniemi takes 20 minutes by car, check out and departure at 12.00.
The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland!)
For all the activities including snowmobiling we ask you to take your driving licenses with you. Also copy and photos are suitable.
- Accommodation in traditional Finnish log cabin
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- Dinner and breakfast