Snowmobiling though gorgeous trail in forest will be fun and great joy to enjoy Lapland. After you receive proper outfits for arctic weather we will start our safari. Your local guide will carefully introduce you safe snowmobiling before we take our journey to wintry nature.
After snowmobiling we will go to the local Husky Man camp to find out more about the dog sledding in the Arctic areas.
As a highlight of the experience, you will get to ride in the sleigh pulled by the team of anxious and sporty huskies. Distance of the husky ride is 2 km and it takes about 7–10 minutes. Warm drinks are served at the same time when you hear stories about the dogs, their breeds, pedigrees and daily life in the kennel. You can pet the dogs and take a lot of photos. Duration of the program is 3 hours, including preparations. The riding time on snowmobiles is approximately 1 hour and 30–40 minutes, time in the husky camp 1 hour.
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Coffee and biscuits
- Visit to a Husky Farm and a sled ride pulled by a Husky team
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.