Lapland nights are beautiful under the dark starry sky!
We drive through the mysterious snowy forest to take you away from the city lights in order to have a better chance to see the magical Aurora Borealis – the Northern Lights. During the tour we will have a longer stop while making a fire and frying sausages in the darkness.
The safari is suitable for families with children. Children are traveling in the sledge pulled by the guide’s snowmobile.
Safari duration: 3 hours
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Grilled sausages on open fire
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- Snowmobile safaris start and end at our safari office.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from your guide.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid A or B driver’s license (i.e car or motorbike). All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.