After snowmobiling we will go to local Reindeer Farm where you will get to experience short but exciting reindeer sleigh ride (~700 meters). We warm ourselves up in the Lappish tepee called “kota”, where hot Lappish berry juice and cookies will be served for the guests. Here we take part in the mysterious Arctic Circle ceremony, where you will be told the Oldest Legend of Lapland. Then it is time to leave and end the tour. Duration of the program is 3 hours, including preparations. The riding time on snowmobiles is approximately 1 hour and 30-40 minutes, time in the reindeer farm 1 hour. The average speed during our short tours is limited due to the safety and traffic regulations. Two adults ride on one snowmobile, single riding supplement for extra charge.
The tour is suitable for families with children; children are traveling in the sledge pulled by the guide’s snowmobile. You will be awarded with the International Reindeer Driver’s License and the Arctic Circle Crossing Certificate.
The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland!)
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Visit to the reindeer farm and a short sleigh ride
- Hot drinks and cookies
- International Reindeer Driver’s License and the Arctic Circle Crossing Certificate
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.